Give Your Time
Where you can help right away:
Each of our weekly teams offer excellent environments as we come alongside our friends and neighbors in Memphis who need hope, encouragement and somewhere to belong:
- Feed Memphis - If you love children and have a big smile, this team provides you the opportunity to meet hundreds of students at several schools to provide food resources, encouragement, and hope. Feed Memphis teams go out each Friday during the school year.
- Generous House - Each Monday and Wednesday, our food and clothing store provides items at free or reduced prices and could be just the place where your smiling face belongs.
- Generous House & Feed Memphis Prep - If you love to position others to succeed and are mostly free to serve in the evenings, you’ll love the friendly group of people that serve. Generous House Prep meets each Monday. Feed Memphis Prep meets at 6p each Thursday during the school year.
- Youth Leadership - An after-school program that creates environments for children and their families to build spiritual, academic, leadership and relational skills. Volunteers go through an extensive interview and background check. They are trained and released to serve these beautiful children and families.
- Outreach Warehouse – Serve with us as we prepare resources for distribution in our city. This team meets on Tuesdays, 2 – 4pm, 1800 Germantown Parkway.
Want to Start Serving?
Fill out the form below to let us know you want to be apart of one of our programs and receive more details on how you can get involved.
Most of our outreach opportunities are great ways for families to serve together. If you would like for your child to participate in serving with you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org