Memphis Dream Center Open
2016 Golf Tournament
Monday April 11
The Memphis Dream Center exists to restore dreams and build healthy community. Our vision is to see rescued individuals building a city of hope. Since 2008 MDC has been on the front lines, standing beside, speaking up, and providing for the hungry, the hurting, the homeless, the marginalized, and the forgotten.
Today, the greatest challenges in Memphis (Hunger, Infant Mortality, Educational Inequity, and Obesity) are being addressed at MDC through numerous programs including: Feed Memphis, MDC Wellness Center, Youth Leadership Network, and Generous House.
By participating in the MDC Open Golf Tournament, you are supporting efforts that directly improve the lives of thousands of under-resourced children and families in our city.
Lunch and Range Privileges - 11a
Shotgun Starts - 12p
Light Hors D'oeuvres Dinner and Awards - 5p
- Longest Drive
- Closest to the Pin
- Hole in One
- Putting Contest
- One Million Dollar Shoot-out
|Single Player||$500||Gift Bag||One player|
|Team||$2,000||4 Gift Bags||Four players|
Tournament Format & Rules
- Four-person Scramble
- Handicaps will not be applied.
- Each player will hit a shot from the tee.
- The best shot is selected and all players will hit a shot from that location for their second shot.
- Play continues in this select-shot fashion until the ball is holed out.
- Players may place their ball within one club length, no closer to the hole of the ball chosen for play without improving the condition of the original lie.
- On the green, players may place their ball within 2 inches, no closer to the hole of the ball chosen for play.
- Once to the green, no putting of balls that are not chosen for play.